Start of the first match: Friday 28th of November 2014 at 16:00
Exhibition match of Internacional Tatran Prešov vs Pavlovič team: Sunday 30th of November 2014 before the final match
Award ceremony and price giving: Sunday 30th of November 2014 after the final match
Playing area: board floor
Playing area dimensions: 40 x 20 metres
Balls: size 4
Number of teams: 8
Number of groups: 2
Number of players on the board floor: 4 + 1
Playing time: 2 x 20 minutes
Halftime break: 5 minutes
Break between matches: 10 minutes
Victory: 3 points
Draw: 1 point
Loss: 0 points
Draw in a play-off match: immediately after the end of the basic playtime players will shoot penalties (3 shots per team)
Detailed information about the rules: www.pavloviccup.com → Cup → Competition rules
ACCOMODATION OF THE CLUBS
BOARD OF THE CLUBS
- in the areas of the individual facilities – breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- in the sports hall – drinks (before, during and after matches, mineral water and isotonic drinks).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION TEAM
- Players born after 1 January 1998 fall under the U17 category in 2014.
- The number of players for the cup – maximum 14.
- The number of other members of the team – maximum 4 (coach, manager, doctor or masseur, driver).
- The total number of the whole team – maximum 18.
- Each player needs to have a valid registration card.
- Throughout the competition each player will have the same number as stated on the list of players.
- Each team will need to have 2 sets of dresses (in different colours).
- In case of insufficient colour distinction of teams, the home team will accommodate (in the list of matches it is the first stated).
- Players need to have shoes and protectors made specifically for the board floor.
- All players compete at their own risk and insurance.
- A coordinator will be appointed to each club, who can be contacted with possible questions during the cup.
- Dressing rooms will be switched after individual matches.
- The key to the dressing room needs to be returned to the coordinator after each match.
- Each team member will get a tag to authorise his/her entrance to the cup free of charge;
after the end the event team leader of each team will return these tags to the coordinator.
- The members of the implementation teams will have a VIP room available at the sports hall.
- Before coming to the cup it is necessary to get acquainted with the list of matches for the current year.
- Before coming to the cup it is necessary to get acquainted with the competition rules as well.
- By 30 September 2014 fill in the Application to the cup (www.pavloviccup.com → Cup → Cup Application)
and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By the 21th of November 2014 pay the participation fee of 150 Euros per team and
add the name of the club into the comments. Bank account no.: 2922888551/110
Account number in the form of IBAN: SK46 1100 0000 0029 2288 8551
BIC code: TATRSKBX
- By the 27th of November 2014 fill in the List of players (www.pavloviccup.com → Cup → Schedule)
and send it to email@example.com,
- www.pavloviccup.com → Cup → Team Itinerary 2014,
- www.pavloviccup.com → Cup → Competition Rules,
- in case of questions and issues to be clarified contact us at → firstname.lastname@example.org.